Monday, February 4, 2013

29 Faces Day 4

More  playing  in my  sketchbook.....
 
 
.....with  one  my  favorite  faces  to  paint,  and  around  here  we  don't  get  to  see  this face  that  often  at  this  time  of  year--just  snow  and  more  snow  and  more  snow  and....
 
And  I  used  one  of  my  favorite  mediums--Caran d'Ache water  soluble  crayons--love  the  control  you  can  get  with  them.
 
So  hop  on  over  to find  out  more  about  29 Faces  HERE!
 
See  you  tomorrow!
 

12 comments:

manomij said...

I love this style of yours Diane! ManonX

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

How bright and nice Diane!!!
A smile on my face...thanks..


greetings, Alie :-)

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous love this ! I've been enjoying your face creations. Thanks for sharing, Shirley

Marianne said...

Beautiful!! I wish I would see that face when I look outside my window :-)
xxx Marianne

Kathy said...

It astounds me that something like this can come out of your mind every single day.

Isabel said...

Beautiful!!! I will send some sunshine your way:O)Have a great day

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Fabulous face :-)
Anne x

Maria Medeiros said...

Diane! Thank you so much! I found out about this challenge from your facebook link and I'm so grateful! i love your art and now I get to see other artists too and get inspired!!! :D Thank you!

If you like have a visit on my blog. :D
http://cozydoodle.blogspot.ca

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

Your faces are always gorgeous, can't stop looking at them ;-) I joined the challenge too, but in a quick no pressure way LOL

GlorV1 said...

Love it! Nice work.

Unknown said...

i am so much lighter after looking at this. i love that her face is so real! your art is awesome!!

Raine said...

oh my gosh! How beautiful! So vibrant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails