Friday, March 12, 2010

My Award

As I posted this morning,  the very talented artist Natasha May gave me an award!   And when I looked at the "rules", I thought, Oh my goodnes--I have to do all this, but once I got started--I had fun!  So first, here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.

2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.


3. Link the person who nominated you.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.

5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'

6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

So here are  7 things that I know you don't know about me.  I was looking at Natasha's list for prompts, so here goes-- 

1.  Unlike Natasha, I am somewhat of an obsessive person.  I love  Starbuck's and 90% of the time this is what I order (usually at the drive through)  and what I say "I'll take a Grande 185 degree Latte with 3 Sugars in the Raw--I know--WAY too much sugar!

2.  Most of you know Bob (my daughter's French Bulldog), but I've never told you about Leo who belongs to my son, but for now is living with us, and no, it's not a dog or cat--it's a turtle (technical name--Russian Tortoise)  I have become VERY attached to little Leo.  Don't get me started on turtles--I'll never shut up.

3.  Also unlike Natasha, I am very addicted to online classes. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I can't really afford that many, so I compensate with art books and magazines. I never have too many of them.

4.  I am completely obsessed with American Idol!

5.  Natasha doesn't like horror movies.  I, on the other hand, LOVE them!  I have the whole collection of the Saw movies.  If you can get past the gore, the story of Jigsaw is quite interesting, and I can't wait for the next continuing movie, which I think is the last : (

6.  As far as bad vices, I only have one (aside from liking food that I shouldn't be eating)--I am a total sun worshiper.  I know this is really bad, but I can't help it.  I never burn, and I tan so easily--hey it's a good source of  Vitamin D!

7.  And my last one is--I love these--



And they have a new color this year, but still taste the same.  I like them even better when they're stale--yum!

So now I'm going to pass this award onto 7 more Kreativ Bloggers, and I also have some honorable mentions--

My art buddy Buffy --I met her before I even started blogging.

And I also wanted to mention Carrie (a wonderful artist), Mary ,  Micki,  Claire,  Darla,  and  of course,  Janet  (hers is an award -free blog--eeks, but she would still get one from me-she has been making a journal page a day, and still going strong!) and Oh, how could I forget about Joyful Ploys, Mary's blog.  I've been following her blog for over a year now--way, way before I ever even thought of blogging.  I love her work. Believe me, there are MORE--I'm just tired of copying and pasting.

So that's it--whew!  Thank you again Natasha!!

11 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Ohhhh, Thank you SOOOO much for this lovely award, Diane!!! I, too, think that stale Peeps rock!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Marlynn said...

Diane - Thank you so much for this award. I would like to thank the acadmey of creative bloggers and most of all you. . . Right now I am sitting here with my mouth open going WOWWWWWW - sweating (just got back from a workout with my trainer), hungry - he always makes me hungry. So I will pick up the award and get myself together and abide by all the rules of the blog award. Once again, LOL, my boss is an addict to those little peepers and he makes me eat them.... yes he does. He makes me eat them all! Again thanks, xoxoxo

Unknown said...

WoW Diane, thanks for all that information : ) How fun

Janet Ghio said...

Wow! Thanks Diane. What to do now!! I should have known you were an American Idol fan!! Why did they vote Lily off--so upset about that!!

Buffy said...

awwwwww Diane that is so sweet of you,and thanks for calling me your art buddy,I got alittle teary eyed. Its funny how you can just connect with someone especially over the internet.
I just hope I can do everything that I need to do,I'm not as good at you at this blogging thing but I'll try. Thanks soooooo much not only for the award but for just being my art buddy!

WrightStuff said...

Thank you so much for the award Diane - so kind of you! Big smiles and hugs.x

Sissy Sparrows said...

Congrats on your award Diane! And thank you for your lovely comments about our Brave little bird!

Jonny J Petros said...

Congratulations on your award!I am crazy American idol fan also and sometimes I yell at the tv like my husband does when he is watching a football game but sometimes those judges are so wrong you cant help but tell them off in your own living room.Sincerely Jonny

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I thought I thanked you for this wonderful award, but somehow I either didn't post it, or it got lost in blogland. Thank you again for the honor. I've got to think about the answers and people I want to nominate. I'll let you know when I post my award. Thanks again for the honor.

Janet said...

Thanks for the mention! And congrats on the award. It's always fun to receive recognition.

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

You're welcome Diane! :) It's hard to nominate just 7 isn't it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails